THIS ITEM IS 100% ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT. THIS IS NOT A COPY. THIS IS A 100% ORIGINAL VAS 5052A
VW AUDI ORIGINAL DEALER TOOL 3RD GENERATION
VAS5052A is the third generation diagnosis tester has now reached our workshops.
With the vehicle diagnosis and service information system VAS 5052A, the successful care concept for modern vehicle systems is continued in a consistent manner.
The functions/operating modes "Vehicle self-diagnosis", "OBD", "Guided fault finding", "Guided functions", etc. are comparable with those from VAS5052.
Interrogation of fault memory in all control units,
update programming of control units or resetting service interval display have no differences in use with today's functions.
A scantool mode allows data transfer, as prescribed within the scope of onboard diagnosis (OBD), with the emissions influencing control units of all manufacturers.
Service information such as service tables, current flow diagrams, etc. (ELSA) is displayed on the screen of the equipment and reduces the amount of paper required in the workshop quite considerably.
The required information is made available directly at the site of repair and with very up-to-date data.
The necessary interfaces are installed for access to service information on local servers or internet data.
Service information for non-brand dealerships are offered on CD-ROM and via the internet (erWin = Electronic Repair and Workshop Information).
This means that VAS5052A is offered once again with a complete solution (hardware and software) of diagnosis and service information for this range of customers as well.
The multimedia capability of the equipment also allows direct connection to the Service Training concept (multimedia training) from Volkswagen.
The equipment is prepared for use with diagnosis software ODIS (Offboard Diagnosis Strategy).
Details about ordering ODIS can be gleaned from the serviceNet or speak to the person responsible for your market from OTLG or your importer.
Technical data of the operating unit
- Very bright, daylight compatible display, 12.1" (touchscreen)
- Exchangeable interface strip (for USB, network RJ45, etc.)
- Hard-drive easy to replace from exterior
- Fall height 90 cm with fall sensor protection for hard-drive
- Lightweight but tough magnesium pressure cast housing
- Housing protected against water splashes (IP54)
- Wireless communication to vehicle via Bluetooth and remote head VAS 5054
- Extensions possible via PCI express interface
- DVD-ROM relocated in base station
- Most modern processors for mobile units with low current requirement and low heat generation
- Random access memory 2 GB
- Hard-drive 120 GB
- Tippable operating unit mounting
- Tester with exchangeable interface strip and preinstalled diagnosis software
- Base station
- Wide range mains unit with country-specific mains lead
- Remote head with USB cable as communications interface to vehicle
- Carrying bag
- Quick reference guide in printed form
- Touchscreen pens
- Storage case for diagnosis tester, remote head, etc.