ADS OBD2 Break Out Box
OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box
This OBDII Protocol Detector & Break Out Box has wide range of applications in diagnostics, key programming and chip tuning.
● To monitor data steam while performing test on vehicle using a Scan tool. This makes it possible for you to both execute a test and simultaneously monitor the testing process.
● Display testing voltage on the car or truck.
● Display communicating pin number.
● Is an extension of OBD Diagnostic Link Connector (DLC).
● For short circuiting of pins.
● To detect isolated circuits problems
● Is a power extension cord for small DC testers that need an external power source (maximum 1.2 amps).
● To test circuits with a meter or scope.
● To check Power (Pin 16), Chassis Ground (Pin 4) and Signal Ground (Pin 5).
● Save ECU data when replacing vehicle battery.
● Language: English
● Material: Plastic
● Color: Colorful
● Weight: 1.5KG
● Power: 1.8W/3.6W
● Work voltage: 12V/24V
● Work current: 0.15A
● Work temperature: -10℃~40℃
● Ambient temperature: -20℃~40℃
● Relative humidity: < 90%
● Display Screen: Without
● Applicable signal: Car signal, LED
● Package: 290*240*90mm/11.31*9.36*3.51’(L*W*H)
1pc x Break Out Box Interface
1pc x OBD pin cable